The Society's members are kept informed by the AEC Society Gazette, which is published four times a year and contains news about AECs still in service, vehicles and spares for sale, together with members' articles about their experiences with AEC vehicles.
To subscribe to the Gazette all you need to do is join the AEC Society, the £20 joining fee includes 4 copies of the Gazette.
The latest Gazette should have dropped onto your doormats by now.
- Society Officers
- AEC powered cranes
- Militant tanker restoration
- Woolworths mobile shop
- Inside Southall
- An advertising scheme
- Essex bus rally
- Service notes
- An appeal from Paul Charlwood
- Dennis Kinchen and Malcolm Ranieri obituaries
- Review of Howard Berry's AEC Double Deck buses book
The Gazette Wants Your Articles
The AEC Society Gazette is in need of a constant supply of material to keep its readers satisfied each quarter. If you have a story to tell, PLEASE tell it!
- Did you work at AEC, or with AEC's?
- Have you restored or are you restoring an AEC?
Please send your emails to email@example.com ... asap!